Please Note – Members Survey & 2021 Themes
The Impact100 SA Board have listened to the members survey results. Broadly you said that you:
- Prefer a theme
- Want to support SA organisations only; and
- Would favour COVID support project
Key dates for 2021 include:
- Event 1 – Thursday 4 February 2021 – Grants Theme Announcement Night
- EOI’s Open – Monday 1 March 2021 – Request for expression of interest for 2021 grant
- EOI Deadline – Friday 14 May 2021 – Closure for expression of interest for 2021 grant
- Event 2 – Tuesday 17 May 2021 – Generous South Australian Night
- Announcement – Wednesday 16 June 2021 – Shortlisted applicants announced and invited to submit full application
- Application Deadline – Friday 30 July 2021 – Full application submission deadline
- Event 3 – Monday 16 August 2021 – 2021 Grant Members Shortlisting Evening
- Event 4 – Wednesday 27 October 2021 – 2021 Grant Announcement Evening at The Arkaba
More information, including how to apply will be on the website soon.
Please email any enquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org
Thursday 4 February 2021
Grants Theme Announcement Night
Monday 1 March 2021
Request for expression of interest for 2021 grant
Friday 14 May 2021
Closure for expression of interest for 2021 grant
Wednesday 16 June 2021
Short listed applicants announced and invited to submit full application
Friday 30 July 2021
Full application submission deadline
Wednesday 15 August 2021
2021 Grant Members Shortlisting Evening
Tuesday 26 October 2021
2021 Grant Announcement Evening at The Arkaba
The following criteria apply to the 2021 grant round, which must be demonstrated by any winners. Each organisation who applies must:
- Have annual turnover of less than $3 million.
- Be registered with Australian Charities and Not-for-Profits Commission and the Australian Tax Office, and have Deductible Gift Recipient Item 1 status (consistent with previous years).
- Be an SA-based organisation (may have local, interstate or international operations).
- Be able to articulate a differentiated or innovative offering (eg how it differs from similar services provided by others in South Australia).
- Operate at the grassroots level—hands-on and directly with the communities they hope to benefit.
- Demonstrate ability to create a high impact for communities (eg articulate and measure outcomes).
Criteria 1, 2 and 3 will be assessed by the Grants Committee prior to an invitation being extended to be a part of the pool of 30.
Criteria 4,5 and 6 will be considered to the extent the information is readily available and at the discretion of the Grants Committee, but the onus will be on the organisation to demonstrate these elements in their application.
Given the application process can be onerous for organisations at the smaller end of the scale we have also decided to invite each applicant to ask for assistance from a group of mentors should they require it at the application stage.
Organisations invited to apply for the 2020 grant will be provided with all application forms and materials.