Impact100 SA Grant Application
Contrary to previous years when the grant applications were open to all relevant applications, this year applications will be by invitation only.
Thirty worthy organisations will be identified and invited to apply for the Impact100 SA 2020 grant. Our intention is to help small charities that are doing big things in our community.
The following criteria apply to the 2020 grant round, which must be demonstrated by any winners. Each organisation we invite to apply must:
- Have annual turnover of less than $3 million.
- Be registered with ACNC and the ATO, and have DGR1 status (consistent with previous years).
- Be an SA-based organisation (may have local, interstate or international operations).
- Be able to articulate a differentiated or innovative offering (eg how it differs from similar services provided by others in South Australia).
- Operate at the grassroots level—hands-on and directly with the communities they hope to benefit.
- Demonstrate ability to create a high impact for communities (eg articulate and measure outcomes).
Criteria 1, 2 and 3 will be assessed by the Grants Committee prior to an invitation being extended to be a part of the pool of 30. Criteria 4,5 and 6 will be considered to the extent the information is readily available and at the discretion of the Grants Committee, but the onus will be on the organisation to demonstrate these elements in their application. Given the application process can be onerous for organisations at the smaller end of the scale we have also decided to invite each applicant to ask for assistance from a group of mentors should they require it at the application stage.
Organisations invited to apply for the 2020 grant will be provided with all application forms and materials.
- 8 August 2019 – 30 charities invited to submit expressions of interest.
- 23rd November 2018 – Impact100 SA will advise applicants whether they have made the initial shortlist to proceed to full application process.
- February 2020 – Full grant applications close.
- March 2020 – Member Shortlisting Evening. Finalists notified and assisted to prepare a short presentation to be given at the grant announcement night.
- May 2020 – Annual Awards night held and a poll of members taken to award grants.
- May 2020 – Grants will be made to successful organisations
Please email any enquiries to Ailsa Young at firstname.lastname@example.org