Impact100 South Australia was founded in 2014 and has grown to be the largest Impact100 group in Australia.
Impact100 SA is a sub-fund of the Australian Communities Foundation and incorporated under the Associations Incorporation Act 1985 in South Australia.
Impact100 SA is administered by a Management Committee and specialised sub-committees on a voluntary basis, and must comply with governance and financial standards set out by both the Federal and State government.
In 2020, Impact100 SA asked its members for feedback on the giving model. Broadly, members said they;
- Prefer a theme
- Want to support SA organisations only; and
- Would favour COVID-19 support projects
Below are the financial statements for Impact100 SA. It should be noted that
- 100% of donations reach the end charities through high-impact grants.
- All board members, sub-committee members and ambassadors volunteer their time and passion to their roles.
- We receive a small amount of sponsorship money that helps us cover any unavoidable administrative costs such as Australian Communities Foundation services, web hosting and printing.
Please contact us if you have any questions.