All interested organisations must fulfil our eligibility criteria and submit an expression of interest during the EOI period. We then shortlist up to 12 organisations that are invited to complete a full application via GrantToolbox. From those applicants, we select 4 organisations that present at our Grant Awards night (in October each year) and that our voting members can vote for during the event.
- Have an annual turnover of less than $5 million.
- Be registered with Australian Charities and Not-for-Profits Commission and the Australian Tax Office, and have Deductible Gift Recipient Item 1 status (consistent with previous years).
- Be an SA-based organisation, with its primary intended constituents in SA.
- Be able to articulate a differentiated or innovative offering (eg how it differs from similar services provided by others in South Australia).
- Operate at the grassroots level—hands-on and directly with the communities they hope to benefit.
- Demonstrate the ability to create a high impact on communities (eg articulate and measure outcomes).
- Not have received a primary Impact100 SA grant in the last three years