All interested organisations must fulfill our eligibility criteria and submit an expression of interest during the EOI period. The Impact100 SA Grant Committee will then shortlist up to 12 organisations who will be invited to complete a full application. From those applicants, Impact100 SA members will select 4 organisations that present at our Grant Awards night (in October each year) and that our members will vote for during the event.
Applicants who are unsuccessful at the EOI stage will be notified via email. Applicants who are unsuccessful at the full application stage will be notified via phone and email. Please note that our Grants Committee is run by volunteers, this allows us to award all members’ contributions to the grant winners. This does mean we are unable to provide detailed feedback for each application we receive.
Successful applicants will find out on our final awards night. It is expected that the awarded funds are expended within 2 years, and that a written report be received at the conclusion of the project.
In addition to working within the chosen themes, organisations must:
- Have an annual turnover of less than $5million
- Be registered with Australian Charities and Not-for Profits Commission (ACNC) and have Deductible Gift Recipient Item 1 status (DGR1)
- Be based in South Australia and working primarily in the local community
- Not be a recent grantee of Impact 100 SA (inclusive of 2019 – 2021 primary prize winners)
Each organisation will need to demonstrate that they:
- Offer a differentiated or innovative service to other organisations in South Australia
- Operate at the grassroots level—hands-on and directly with the communities they hope to benefit
- Have the ability to create a high impact on communities
We will only accept one application per organisation. Please select the theme that best suits your application, and organisational output.
All applications must be project-based, and we will not accept applications for any of the following;
- General operating expenses for your organisation
- Debt reduction
- Fundraising activities or events
- Legal Expenses
- General Construction, Capital Campaign or Renovation outside of the specified project or program
- Travel outside of Australia
- Principal benefit of a Religious/Political organisation’s own members or adherents, or Grants intended for inherently religious activities