Please Note – Key Dates for 2021 Grant Process Include
- Event 1 – Thursday 11 February 2021 – Grants Theme Announcement Night – COMPLETED
- EOI’s Open – 9am Friday 12 February 2021 – CLOSED
- EOI Deadline – Monday 15 March 2021 – COMPLETED
- Event 2 – Tuesday 18 May 2021 – Generous South Australian Night – COMPLETED
- Announcement – Wednesday 19 May 2021 – Shortlisted applicants announced and invited to submit full application – COMPLETED
- Application Deadline – Wednesday 30 June – Full application submission deadline – COMPLETED
- Event 3 – Monday 16 August 2021 – 2021 Grant Members Shortlisting Evening
- Event 4 – Wednesday 27 October 2021 – 2021 Grant Announcement Evening
Please email any inquiries to email@example.com
Expressions of interest for 2021 are now closed.
This year, there are again, 2 x $100,000 grants up for grabs for non-profits and social enterprises, with our members voting on the following two broad themes:
- Young people feel included and valued
- Everybody has safe and stable housing
The following criteria apply to the 2021 grant round, which must be demonstrated by all participants. Each organisation who applies must:
- Have an annual turnover of less than $5 million.
- Be registered with Australian Charities and Not-for-Profits Commission and the Australian Tax Office, and have Deductible Gift Recipient Item 1 status (consistent with previous years).
- Be an SA-based organisation, with its primary intended constituents in SA.
- Be able to articulate a differentiated or innovative offering (eg how it differs from similar services provided by others in South Australia).
- Operate at the grassroots level—hands-on and directly with the communities they hope to benefit.
- Demonstrate the ability to create a high impact on communities (eg articulate and measure outcomes).
- Not have received a primary Impact100SA grant in the last three years
Criteria 1, 2 and 3 will be assessed by the Grants Committee prior to an invitation being extended to be a short-listed candidate.
Criteria 4,5 and 6 will be considered to the extent the information is readily available and at the discretion of the Grants Committee, but the onus will be on the organisation to demonstrate these elements in their application.
Any organisation can apply for the 2021 grant if they fit these criteria and they will be provided with all application forms and materials.