Most years we select four broad themes for our grants and ask members to vote. Last year our themes were:
- Young People feel included and valued
- Everybody has safe and stable housing
- Community organisations affected by COVID-19 can bounce back; and
- All people can look forward to a bright, sustainable future.
This year the four choices from which members can choose their TWO favourites are:
- Helping young people succeed;
- Creating healthy and vibrant communities;
- Assisting all people to have the tools to be self-sufficient; and
- Investing in our future.
Please click here to vote. The survey will close a week before our Theme Announcement event, to be held on Thursday 3 February.